"An arbitrary succession of more or less irritating sounds"

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Avian circled



A darkly diverting Benoit Pioulard swag bag to follow up yesterday's post on Calder from his new Play Thelma. Besides a preview of this plangent, resonant EP ("Recorded at home throughout spring and summer 2011 with guitar, harmonium, voice, magnetic tape, bowed bells, cello, warnophone, and music box"), below hear a rewarding trio of unreleased workouts - two (including the exceptional, knotty I hate that I have this friendly face) again made domestically but in just three days back in January, & the third a stately, twangy tape loop "created on the first 60 degree day of the year"...




benoit honore pioulard - plays thelma (album preview)


I hate that I have this friendly face by Benoît Pioulard


I count my sins like pearls by Benoît Pioulard


I emptied my lungs into the dirigible by Benoît Pioulard





Important: LMYE only makes music available that artists/labels have chosen to share freely. Let us know if something here shouldn't be.

No comments:

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player